Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NBA Blogs You Need to Read

While few doubt I am the best Bulls blogger east of the Mississippi (I kid), there are some awesome NBA stories that are posted daily. Here are the one's you need to read.

Beverly Hills

This is a great story on path of Houston Rockets' starting point guard and Chicago native Patrick Beverly to the NBA, written by Bulls reported Aggrey Sam. I love Patrick Beverly, and the worst part of this story is hearing about how much the Bulls front-office jerked him around. There's a very obvious reason why I don't trust GarPax, and this story explains it.

The Kirk Hinrich Accessories Timeline



I found this story via the footwear forum NikeTalk, and it's absolutely hilarious. Very lighthearted, but fun for any long-time Bulls fan.

3 Reasons Why: Kevin Love is the NBA's Early MVP

Another member of the NBA's stacked 2008 draft class, Kevin Love looks incredible for the Minnesota Timberwolves so far this season. His numbers are insane: 26 points per game, 15 rebounds, and 5 assists!

If you're listening GarPax, I'll never talk bad about you again if you find a way to get this man in a Bulls' jersey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment