Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday's Finds

Hello Bulls fans,

Here are some of the most compelling stories in basketball:

Hoops Rumors: Bulls Offseason Review

There's nothing I love more than an outsider's take on the Bulls--mostly because I am extremely biased and think Mike James is still a great backup point guard. Here, Luke Adams does a nice job of reviewing the Bulls offseason changes, though it is funny that Mike Dunleavy has looked like anything but a knockdown three point shooter at the moment.

Mark Titus' Big Ten Preview for Grantland

I'm on an unabashed NBA elitist, plus my alma mater has consistently put together some of the worst teams in college basketball history over the past 7 years. However, I really like reading Mark Titus due to his frank assessment of his college career, and the ability to single out skills that only a bench warmer would pickup on (I'm experienced here too).

The main interest I have in college is for NBA scouting so I can tell GarPax who to take in the draft, and this article made me quite bullish on Glenn Robinson III.

Hoops World Argues that Byron Mullens was a Great Pickup

Back when Byron was BJ


Ah, a story that's positive on Byron Mullens? Mullens is one of the premier chuckers in the NBA, refusing to stop shooting in lack of his horrendous shooting percentage, particularly from behind the arc. I have a hard time buying that he'll be a positive pickup for the Clips, but hey, his shooting is an upgrade over Blake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment