Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Opening DAY!

Opening day is here, you know what that means... Predictions.

For the Bulls, I ran a few statistical regressions and such. Here's my line for Derrick Rose...

24.6 ppg, 6.7 apg, 4.1 rpg while shooting 51%! (data tables...just email me)

That assist number even seems a little low now, considering we have Boozer down low and some nice shooters to spread the floor.

Bulls record this season?

Well, after seeing the Heat game last night, I'll say this is a 55 win ball club. So much more complete. I'm loving the likely addition of Patrick Beverly as our third point guard. It's an under the radar move, but the boy can ball.

Kyle Korver, finally having some plays run for him, looks like Ben Gordon light, which I can deal with. Expect him to really light it up in excess of 15 points a night.

[Amhad Rashard] My main man Luol Deng [/end Ahmad Rashard] played his heart out this preseason. He looks like a top ten pick again, and I think he will take a huge burden off D.Rose now that he can hit three's. Remember Lu, just don't dribble.


Joakim... He's Joakim. I'm fine with that.



I also see that LeBron is destined to return to premier chucker status, and absolutely ruin Pat Riley's dream of a championship team. Frankly, I couldn't be happier. Sorry for the short post, but Stormin Normin' should become significantly easier once the only contributor's future job situation gets shaken out.

-RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment