Monday, July 12, 2010

A Moment of Astonishment

Well, not everyone gets paid to sit and occasionally take care of a customer while doing whatever you want. I do, so I'm currently watching MJ's 69 point explosion against the Cavs. No current NBA player can ever be this good. He's literally unguardable.

Every shot he takes is great, he has an aresenal of counter moves and runs the court like he just took a bottle of adderall. This is truly a pleasure to watch.

Not only is he quick, but I've never seen a player with such excellent basketball iq. He knows the best play almost every second he's on the court. It's pretty obvious he would score at least 45 points per game in today's soft NBA.

On another note, I was chatting with a friend of mine last night. Somehow Michael came up, and I am not kidding you, she didn't know he played for the Bulls. You could probably ask somehow living in a Pakastani cave and he'd know MJ was a Bull. I think any person who grew up in America has been exposed to MJ in a Bulls jersey at least 1,653,407 times, according to my calculations. I still am having a hard time grasping this, and recovery is doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment