Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday's Top NBA Reads

I'll cover the devastating loss to the Rockets later today, but for now, I have some awesome NBA stories you need to read.

LeBron Flips Out on Mario Chalmers



It's always nice to see LeBron James show some emotion, particularly when it's at the expense of Mario Chalmers' feelings.

Dan Bernstein on Derrick Rose

This is really the first time I've ever seen a Chicago journalist viciously attack Derrick Rose. There are some great points brought up about Reggie Rose and BJ Armstrong. By no means am I saying I agree with everything Bernstein wrote, but it's a fascinating perspective on Chicago's hometown hero.

Life Beyond the Arc

Grantland's Zach Lowe analyzes the role of the three pointer, and it's future in the NBA. I try to avoid too much basketball sabermetrician magic in my blog, but it is pretty much undeniable that the corner three is the NBA's free lunch. I'm not a believer in sabermetrics for basketball as much as I am for baseball, but the efficiency of the corner three and ideas to get players the ball in their respective hotspots are incredible revelations that Bulls' management has thus far ignored.





1 comment: