Friday, December 13, 2013

5 NBA Stories You Need to Read

I'm not sure it's even worth previewing tonight's game against the Milwaukee Bucks. Just know that the Bulls have looked awful recently.

The Bulls sign D.J. Augustin

I think this will be a great signing, though it may take him a while to get some playing time. Welcome DJ!  

The New Pippen

Jonathan Lowe over at Grantland does an excellent job profiling Andre Iguodala. I have a new found respect for AI 2.0, and I'd love to see him win a ship with Golden State this year.

Is Anyone Willing to Pay for Omer Asik?

We know the answer is yes, but will the rest of the league agree? Him going to OKC is actually quite scary for the rest of the NBA, in my opinion.

Gilbert Arenas: #TheReturn

Gil was one of the most exciting players to watch in the early 2000's, but I personally think his career is over. Still, it'd be fun to watch him gun up shots off the bench for a contender.

Lakeview Man's 'Legendarily Awful' Fantasy Football Score Nearly Impossible

 This has nothing to do with the NBA, but I can't help but laugh at this ridiculous story. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment