Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

I'll have to admit, I missed the Rockets game but it sounded great. But I did watch the entire Celtics game. Disappointment.

It was great to see Boozer work his post moves. He's literally the piece we've been missing since Eddy Curry left. However, he's horrendous defensively and still looks rusty. Basically the Grey Goose to Taj Gibson's Dimitri's.

Though its great to have Booz back, I've noticed a disturbing trend in D. Rose...an unwillingness to drive. Initially, I assumed it was overconfidence in his much-improved jumper, but his face tells a different story. He fears getting clobbered. Now, do I blame him? Not at all. The NBA powers-that-be have failed to identify him as a top 5 star (which he is), and he does not get the protection he deserves. Dwight Howard has been known to nearly murder him underneath the hoop, and Shaq straight up cleared his ass to the ground. What is this?

I'd also like to see some more effort. The Bulls have a terrible habit of forcing themselves to play from big-time behind.


RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment