Monday, November 29, 2010

Circus Trip Wrap Up

Well ladies and gents, the infamous circus trip is over, and I've drawn quite a few conclusions based on what I saw.




1. Obviously, D. Rose is on another level.


Yeah, I probably don't need to say this, but he's shown that he truly isn't a number two. Rose is an alpha, give me the damn ball and watch what I do with it, kinda guy. More impressive than his position as the number two scorer in the league, Rose looks to bIe scoring effortlessly, and continually scoring in spite of not being on his game. Top PG in the league? Everyone says D.Will, but I think so.


2. Thibs still needs to work on his in-game coaching


Nuggets game.


3. An upgrade at shooting guard wouldn't be nice, it's borderline essential.


Yes, Ronnie and Korver have been a solid 1-2 punch, but we need a consistent scorer who can shoot and defend. Rip Hamilton seems like a perfect fit, as would BG if Detroit would rather dump his salary. In my opinion, either one could put this team on another level.


If neither of them, maybe give Vince Carter *don't kill me* a shot. He's been banged up this season, and clearly, the Magic don't really need him. I wouldn't hate the move.


4. CJ Watson is a decent back-up


SN contributor Corey Hickman has ragged on CJ  a lot, and even called for them to bring in anyone to replace him. As much as I love Patrick Beverly, CJ can play, and not half bad at that, when given some time.


5. The Kings are the worst team in the NBA


To see that team quit at the end was downright disgraceful. Paul Westpal should be ashamed of himself, especially considering the insane amount of talent he has in Tyreke Evans and Demarcus Cousins. Cousins is the next Al Jefferson. You can quote me on it.




Stay tuned for my next post breaking down Luol Deng.




Just for fun...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYFlzJyxWlw

No comments:

Post a Comment