Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eh

Such has been the start of this season. We've seen mixed results. The team has yet to really gel and play cohesively. 


Pure Goodness:


D. Rose's absolute dominance of the Pistons. Grant it, BG kind of dominated the first half (okay, it felt somewhat like a stabbing), but D. Rose  came-up with the Bill Simmons' "eff you" mode performance of the season. He wasn't going to let them lose. 




Kind of Bad:






Everybody's favorite Ashton Kutcher look-a-like, Kyle Korver has been disgustingly on-fire or colder than Chicago in November...


He shot lights out against the Knicks, but otherwise, we haven't seen the Korver that looked like a stud in the pre-season. He'll turn it around. 


What the Heck is going on??


Luol. I'd hate to say you complete me because when I do, you shoot 6-18. When I give up on you, you drop 40 points and shoot three's like Korver's supposed to. I don't even know, Lu, I don't even know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment