Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Sad. I'm Crying. I miss you Kirk.

Farewell to one of my all time favorite Bulls', Kirk Hinrich.

You harassed D-Wade in the playoffs, hit clutch shots, played great d, and you did everything we asked for. Sure, you may have regressed a little offensively with BG and then again with Derrick, but man, you were awesome. I'll never forget how you stepped in for the practically deceased Jason Williams and took over at point guard. So clutch. So meaningful. So fluid. You rocked all of our worlds. And now, you've turned into a future 2nd round pick. If you turn into Chris Bosh, I'll be happy.

On the plus side, I'm becoming very certain that LeBron + 1 are coming to the Bulls. The plus one is Bosh or Joe Johnson, either of which I'll be very happy with.

As for our bench, it's going to be ugly. It looks like Chris Duhon could be coming back (like), Jon Scheyer (like), Brad Miller (ehhhhh), and then, we're relegated to the words of Chris Richards (are you kidding me, he could be on this team again?), Linton Johnson III (wtf mate?), and more random D-League scrubs. It doesn't sound promising UNLESS, the possible Deng trade goes down.

Marcin Gortat and Mikael Piertras for Luol. I'm getting aroused just thinking about it. A starter and rotation player. Mmmmm mmmm good.

As for the draft...pretty much as expected. Lame. John Wall + Kirk Hinrich = Crack music.

July is coming up fast...............

No comments:

Post a Comment